Writing Prompts for the Weekend Writer
1. Choose a word from the list below, or another word. Write about it for three to five minutes. As in all journaling, don't worry about spelling or punctuation:
SILK, STRAY, STREAM, STING, STINK, STEAM, RICE, RISE, ROUND, RUN, RAIN.
2. What is in the trunk of your car (and/or glove box)? What does it say about you? (five minutes) Now take a look in your refrigerator or pantry. Same questions.
3. Something you never said to someone who is no longer here--something you wish you had told them. (five-ten minutes)
4. Tell me about your worst day in a relationship, and/or your best day in the same relationship.
5. If none of these prompts grab you, write about one of the photos in "Are You Dreaming the Dream? Or is the Dream Dreaming You?" below.
New post coming. See you soon!