Thursday

Fly Fishing Clark's Fork, Wyoming


It was beautiful this summer in the Clark's Fork region of Wyoming. I wanted to learn how to fly fish since last year when we explored Montana and Wyoming. My guide was such an exceptional teacher that a novice like me caught six decent fish and several smaller ones on my first afternoon out, as well as my first monster-fish that got away. Actually, we let them all go. Lisa took it easy under a tree while I played in the water. What a day. Have there been any new experiences in nature or elsewhere for you recently? Do you blog about it? Let me know so I can have a look.








Tip of the day: Got tetanus and flu shots yesterday. Woke feeling kinda punky today. When I feel like that I hit the trails. And then I feel ocean, sky, mountains, and wonderful for the rest of the day. Try it and have a fine time!